Publisher and responsible for content:
Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Sieg GmbH
Glockengasse 37 - 39
Phone: +49 (0)221 / 20 80 8-0
Fax: +49 (0)221 / 20 80 8-40
Dr. Wilhelm Schmidt-Freitag
Dr. Norbert Reinkober
Local court of Cologne
Value added tax identification number DE 122660263
Tax number 215/5844/0543
The transport association Rhein-Sieg GmbH, Glockengasse 37 - 39, D-50667 Cologne, Germany ("VRS") makes different internet sites, e.g. www.vrsinfo.de, available to its customers. The individual site ("site") provides information, entertainment, further education and communication.
Material contained on this site may only be downloaded for non-commercial, private purposes, insofar as all copyrights and other information on intellectual property rights contained in the material are observed and neither removed nor altered. Without written consent of the VRS the content of the site, including text, graphic, audio and video material, may not be distributed, altered, transferred or used in an electronic or any other way. The material may not be inserted elsewhere, be used for the production of deduced works or for public and commercial purposes etc ..
Access to this site as well as its use are subject to the following terms and conditions ("terms and conditions") as well as to the applicable law.
We may prohibit your right on access or any other use of this site at any time without notification.
By accessing this site you accept our terms without any restrictions or conditions, and you agree that all other agreements which might have been reached previously between you and the VRS GmbH as to the use of the internet offer are replaced by the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions
1. Everything you see or read on this site is protected by copyright, unless stated otherwise, and without written consent of VRS GmbH may not be used in any other way than stipulated herein or in text material contained on this site. VRS does not accept any warranties that your use of the material contained on the site does not violate any rights of third parties that do not belong to or are not affiliated to the VRS company.
2. Although VRS GmbH goes to great lengths to make exact and current information available on the site, the company does not provide any guarantees as to the content and the correctness of the information or the like. VRS GmbH does not assume liability or responsibility for errors or omissions as regards the content of the site.
3. Use of this site is at your own risk. Neither VRS GmbH nor any other party which is involved in the compilation, the production or the allocation of the site assumes liability for direct or indirect losses, consequential losses or collateral losses caused by the access to or the use of this site, insofar as deliberate intent or gross negligence by VRS GmbH or its assistants cannot be alleged or proven.
If you are not resident in Germany, check the laws applicable in your country as to restrictions or limitations concerning exemption from liability. The exemption from liability does not expressively apply there, insofar as it is inadmissible according to the law applicable in your country. This does not influence the validity of the provision according to German law.
VRS GmbH does not accept any responsibility or liability for losses or viruses or any other harmful mechanisms, which infect your computer or other components (software as well) due to the access to and the use of the site or the downloading of material, data, texts, graphics, video or audio material etc. VRS GmbH does not assume liability if there should occur any losses concerning your computer etc. caused by direct or indirect illegal use or engaging of our computer facilities etc or circuits used by us etc. through third parties, for example in order to distribute e-mails etc.
4. Information or material that you transfer via e-mail or any other means on the site, including data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like are not kept in confidence at any time.
Data and material which you transfer or leave on the site may be used by VRS and its affiliated companies for any purpose, including reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting, forwarding as well as storage of all data - also in our customer data base and for informing you about relevant offers concerning, amongst other things, goods and services.
5. Pictures of people and places, which appear on the site, are owned by VRS GmbH or are used by VRS GmbH with permission. The use of these pictures by you or a person authorised by you is prohibited, unless expressively permitted by these terms and conditions or with special permission stated somewhere else on this site.
6. The brands, logos and company names (summarised under "trade marks") that appear on this site are registered or not registered trade names of the VRS GmbH and other companies. The content of this site, such as texts, graphics and other material (summarised under "works") is protected by copyright. Nothing contained on this site is to be interpreted as if it would, with tacit agreement, estoppel or in any other way, provide the basis for a licence or any other right for the use of the trade marks appearing on the site or works protected by copyright without written agreement by VRS GmbH or any other third party which owns the trade marks or works appearing on this site. Any other way of using the trademarks or works appearing on this site than stipulated in these terms and conditions is strictly prohibited. We would like to point out that VRS GmbH will assert the respective rights to the full extent of the law, including criminal proceedings.
7. VRS GmbH has not checked links to other internet web sites (third party web sites) listed on this site and does not accept any responsibility for the content of these sites or the material contained in any site linked to these other sites. VRS GmbH only lists these links for the purpose of reference. The use of the links is at your own risk. VRS GmbH neither adopts their contents nor approves of them. VRS GmbH cannot be made liable for the disposability or the content of the third party web sites.
8. VRS GmbH may alter these terms and conditions by updating this site at any time. You are bound to those alterations and therefore should access this site from time to time in order to read the effective terms and conditions.
© Copyright 2010 VRS. All rights reserved.