The EinzelTicket (Single Ticket)
From A to B. Simple.
If you only travel occasionally by bus or train, you are best advised to use the EinzelTicket (Single Ticket). The EinzelTicket is valid for one trip. It is available for adults and children on all price levels.
|Prices in Euro|
|SingleTicket children (6-14 Jahre)||1,00||1,30||1,60||1,60||2,00||2,50||3,70||5,10||6,70||8,10|
Period of validity for EinzelTickets (Single Tickets)
Single and 4-person tickets may only be used for a certain period of time after their validation - depending on the price level. During this period of time you may interrupt your trip and - if necessary - change the means of transport. Detours, round trips or return trips are not possible.
- ...for a short trip: 20 min
- ...for trips at price levels 1a and 1b (CityTicket): 90 min
- ...for trips at price levels 2a and 2 b (CityPlusTicket): 120 min
- ...for trips at price levels 3 and 4 (RegioTicket): 180 min
- ...for trips at price level 5 to 7 (RegioTicket): 360 min
Note: All tickets from ticket machines - except for 4-person ticket - are already validated!